Latest topics
» Revillution - Your portal to entertainment
by Smokey Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:19 pm

» Classified Ads
by SLGray Tue May 23, 2017 5:15 pm

» Pixl | MyBB & Webmaster Promotion/Resources/Discus
by Bull Mon May 01, 2017 5:30 pm

» Promotion Era vs ?
by rebbeca Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:45 am

» 美国路易斯维尔大学UofL【毕业证文凭】Q\微497859892办理路易斯维尔大学UofL教育部
by zzxy006 Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:11 am

» 【假学历假文凭办理】Q/微497859892办理英国拉夫堡大学毕业证成绩单教育部学历认证学位证Lou
by zzxy006 Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:11 am

» 美国肯塔基大学UK【毕业证文凭】Q\微497859892办理肯塔基大学UK教育部学历认证#学位证
by zzxy006 Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:11 am

» 办理加拿大《麦吉尔大学McGill毕业证成绩单》Q/微497859892办理麦吉尔大学McGill教
by zzxy006 Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:10 am

» Accommodations in Barbados
by Lovendoz Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:01 am

» What sports do you like watching?
by Lovendoz Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:22 am

» Introduction
by Lovendoz Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:20 am

» 办理美国波士顿BU毕业证成绩单文凭Q微497859892办理波士顿大学毕业证成绩单学历认证
by zzxy701 Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:59 am

» 【毕业证#成绩单】Q微969744238|西蒙菲莎大学毕业证成绩单办理|办理加拿大sfu毕业证成绩
by Wingkaka88811 Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:59 am

» 【毕业证#成绩单】Q微969744238|西蒙菲莎大学毕业证成绩单办理|办理加拿大sfu毕业证成绩
by Wingkaka88811 Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:59 am

» 办理美国波士顿BU毕业证成绩单文凭Q微497859892办理波士顿大学毕业证成绩单学历认证
by zzxy701 Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:59 am

» 【毕业证#成绩单】Q微969744238|安大略理工大学毕业证成绩单办理|办理uoit毕业证成绩单
by Wingkaka88811 Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 am

» 办理美国纽约NYU毕业证成绩单文凭Q微497859892办理纽约大学毕业证成绩单学历认证New Yo
by zzxy701 Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 am

» 【毕业证#成绩单】Q微969744238|劳伦森大学毕业证成绩单办理|劳伦森大学文凭办理|办理加拿
by Wingkaka88811 Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 am

» 办理美国纽约NYU毕业证成绩单文凭Q微497859892办理纽约大学毕业证成绩单学历认证New Yo
by zzxy701 Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 am

» 【毕业证#成绩单】Q微969744238|川特大学毕业证成绩单办理|办理加拿大Trent毕业证成绩
by Wingkaka88811 Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 am

Affiliates

Forum For You!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Tornado
Active Member
Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Points : 1
Coins : 343
EventPoints : 0
View user profile https://forumforyou.prophpbb.com

PostTornado on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Forum Name: Forum For You
Forum Address: Forum For You
Name on forum: Tornado
Description: We provide resources for EVERYBODY, from Webmasters, Gamers and Security Enthusiasts to Promoters, Debaters and Discussers! | #1 Forum For Everybody


Last edited by Tornado on Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 5 times in total

avatar
Tornado
Active Member
Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Points : 1
Coins : 343
EventPoints : 0
View user profile https://forumforyou.prophpbb.com

PostTornado on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:58 pm

Extending the 'offer' until Sunday this week!
avatar
Tornado
Active Member
Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Points : 1
Coins : 343
EventPoints : 0
View user profile https://forumforyou.prophpbb.com

PostTornado on Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:25 am

Free Packages and Reviews till Sunday using code: 'Tornado Discount'... Why would you miss out?!
avatar
Ashley
Member
Posts : 7
Likes : 0
Points : 0
Coins : 21
EventPoints : 0
View user profile

PostAshley on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:00 pm

@Tornado wrote:
@Ashley wrote:
@Tornado wrote:Forum Name: Free Promotion Forum
Forum Address: Free Promotion Forum
Name on forum: Tornado
Description: Technology, Programming, Discussions, Forum, Promotion, Webmasters

You have an almost empty forum sitting in front of you. Each section has either two topics, or three topics. When I reopened my site on advanced hosting, I made sure I had at least 100 posts total before even CONSIDERING trying to advertise it, which is why the launch date was pushed back a bit, to make more time for preparations. I'm looking at a forum where I have very little of what to expect. I'll add your site to my favorites, but if there's no more posts than what you have on there now within a given time frame which there is none, then I probably won't join. You seriously have a lot of work to do. Good luck with the forum anyway.
In one day we have 353 Posts in 91 Topics by 8 Members.

I saw that. Also, I tried registering and it keeps telling me I didn't do the security questions right. What on earth is a numerical value? Is that where those Roman numerals come in? Because I know what 10 x 2 is but I've never learned how to do numerals like that.
avatar
Tornado
Active Member
Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Points : 1
Coins : 343
EventPoints : 0
View user profile https://forumforyou.prophpbb.com

PostTornado on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:11 am

@Ashley wrote:
@Tornado wrote:
@Ashley wrote:
@Tornado wrote:Forum Name: Free Promotion Forum
Forum Address: Free Promotion Forum
Name on forum: Tornado
Description: Technology, Programming, Discussions, Forum, Promotion, Webmasters

You have an almost empty forum sitting in front of you. Each section has either two topics, or three topics. When I reopened my site on advanced hosting, I made sure I had at least 100 posts total before even CONSIDERING trying to advertise it, which is why the launch date was pushed back a bit, to make more time for preparations. I'm looking at a forum where I have very little of what to expect. I'll add your site to my favorites, but if there's no more posts than what you have on there now within a given time frame which there is none, then I probably won't join. You seriously have a lot of work to do. Good luck with the forum anyway.
In one day we have 353 Posts in 91 Topics by 8 Members.

I saw that. Also, I tried registering and it keeps telling me I didn't do the security questions right. What on earth is a numerical value? Is that where those Roman numerals  come in? Because I know what 10 x 2 is but I've never learned how to do numerals like that.
A Numerical Value, like 20 instead of Twenty.
avatar
Ashley
Member
Posts : 7
Likes : 0
Points : 0
Coins : 21
EventPoints : 0
View user profile

PostAshley on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:20 pm

That's how I did it was "20" I don't know I'll try again tonight sometime
avatar
Tornado
Active Member
Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Points : 1
Coins : 343
EventPoints : 0
View user profile https://forumforyou.prophpbb.com

PostTornado on Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:23 am

New URL, edited in OP.
avatar
Tornado
Active Member
Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Points : 1
Coins : 343
EventPoints : 0
View user profile https://forumforyou.prophpbb.com

PostTornado on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:35 am

You can request any Review and a Small Package for FREE (first Package/Review Only) using Code: 'Tornado Discount'!
avatar
Tornado
Active Member
Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Points : 1
Coins : 343
EventPoints : 0
View user profile https://forumforyou.prophpbb.com

PostTornado on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:21 am

@Tornado wrote:You can request any Review and a Small Package for FREE (first Package/Review Only) using Code: 'Tornado Discount'!
Do not miss out on this offer!
avatar
Tornado
Active Member
Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Points : 1
Coins : 343
EventPoints : 0
View user profile https://forumforyou.prophpbb.com

PostTornado on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:02 am

We are looking for Packagers and Reviewers, PM me on Free Promotion Forum if you're interested Smile
avatar
guyy
Community Manager
Posts : 123
Likes : 11
Points : 0
Coins : 308
EventPoints : 0
View user profile http://runawaytoday.com/index.php

Postguyy on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:20 pm

^ awesome work, i'm going to join Smile
avatar
guyy
Community Manager
Posts : 123
Likes : 11
Points : 0
Coins : 308
EventPoints : 0
View user profile http://runawaytoday.com/index.php

Postguyy on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 pm

on that, it wont let me join...
the question's are saying there word, when they are correct...
avatar
Tornado
Active Member
Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Points : 1
Coins : 343
EventPoints : 0
View user profile https://forumforyou.prophpbb.com

PostTornado on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:03 am

@guyy wrote:on that, it wont let me join...
the question's are saying there word, when they are correct...
The Question Answers are 20 and twenty, one Answer is in Numbers and one is in Words. If you have anymore problems then please tell me Smile
avatar
guyy
Community Manager
Posts : 123
Likes : 11
Points : 0
Coins : 308
EventPoints : 0
View user profile http://runawaytoday.com/index.php

Postguyy on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:13 am

that's what i put, but i'll have another go.
avatar
Tornado
Active Member
Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Points : 1
Coins : 343
EventPoints : 0
View user profile https://forumforyou.prophpbb.com

PostTornado on Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:14 am

@guyy wrote:that's what i put, but i'll have another go.
You're on Smile
avatar
Tornado
Active Member
Posts : 131
Likes : 0
Points : 1
Coins : 343
EventPoints : 0
View user profile https://forumforyou.prophpbb.com

PostTornado on Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:30 am

Advertising, Search, Engine Optimisation, SEO, Packages, Graphics, Reviews, Staff, Forum, Blog.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum